nvq 3

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smiffyrst

Reaction score
hi all, stumbled across this site today while looking for advice on the nvq 3.

ive been working in the trade for 5years with the following 2330 level 2,3 2391,17th regs and not long ago done and passed the am2, been working on the log book nvq3 for a while and need to finish but am struggling with some of the questions, tutor says i need to answer all these on paper any help would be much appreciated thanks

Welcome to teh forum, your sure to get pointed in the right direction. What questions are you struggling on

Which scheme are You with for the NVQ?

Most of the questions are very straight forward.

Which units are you struggling with? Your "underpinning knowledge" for the NVQ (assuming you're doing 2356) should be covered by your 2330 so you shouldn't have to answer the knowledge questions, it should just be a matter of 3 entries for each PO, which must all come from jobs you've done in the course of your work.

hi all thanks for the replies, doing the nvq3 through loughborough college which has eal on the folder, not had much help in doing the folder, but they are saying i have to answer all the sets of questions in the units, there are 8 units in total and i have to have 2 examples of jobs ive done whivh isnt a problem, i dont need 3 examples as ive done the am2 last year, will type the questions im stuck on this week, after going to college in the evenings for the last 3years this is the final hurdle and im looking forward to being able to register as an electrician with the jib