O/T courier

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steptoe

of course Im wrong, ask my wife™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anyone recommend a courier to transport over 50kg,(prob about 75ish) from N,Ireland to England?

parcelforce are only interested if I can split it down into max 30kg packages, but they will take as many as I need with no upper limit to total consignment weight.

will just be a ball ache getting the load split down.

they are pretty cheap tho, about a

Parcelforce are NOT cheap! There are agents on eBay that I use that send them via Parcelforce at a cheap rate.

Split them and you will pay

Two of the ones that I used on a regular basis on eBay have ceased trading. The other has been sold to a different person. :(

There is one advertisd as buy a voucher for

Definitely DO NOT USE T N T X( X(

I recently had a job where goods were being shipped in a flight-case to-and-fro between my premises and a client's premises. On one shipment from the client, the wrong size and weight were entered - seriously wrong, as in twice the size and twice the weight. TNT charged on what was on the paperwork, NOT on what was reality. It led to a major disagreement with TNT.

As a result of TNT's customer hostility, all freight business is being moved to UPS.

Pyro.

Definitely DO NOT USE T N T X( X( I recently had a job where goods were being shipped in a flight-case to-and-fro between my premises and a client's premises. On one shipment from the client, the wrong size and weight were entered - seriously wrong, as in twice the size and twice the weight. TNT charged on what was on the paperwork, NOT on what was reality. It led to a major disagreement with TNT.

As a result of TNT's customer hostility, all freight business is being moved to UPS.

Pyro.
TNT wont do it for me anyway, they wont do a pickup outside mainland UK unless I have an account with them, securicor are the same.! ffs, X(

bloody elfinsafety where no body is capable of lifting more than a bag of sugar nowadays without straining themselves, pack of useless lazy barstewards and they wonder why the Poles etc are here taking their jobs!!!

TNT wont do it for me anyway, they wont do a pickup outside mainland UK unless I have an account with them, securicor are the same.! ffs, X( bloody elfinsafety where no body is capable of lifting more than a bag of sugar nowadays without straining themselves, pack of useless lazy barstewards and they wonder why the Poles etc are here taking their jobs!!!
Them pole's do body buildin you know!!! ; \ ;)