OLCI 2391 June 08 exam

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadyaidy

Reaction score
Has anybody that did the June 2391 exam with OLCI got their results yet?

Does anybody know how long should it take to get them back?

Have you tried ringing up to get your results? I know they were saying about 6 weeks wait when I took the written part of 2330.

Oh yes I've rung up but apparently my paper is being remarked for some reason. I am told I should get the results by the 26th of September.

If its any consellation I am waiting for the same results. I was told to write on the top of the exam paper...this was answered using the 16th edition ....

I think they have marked them to the 17th and have had to remark them

Well that's my take anyway

I was worried about the 16 / 17th changover asked the provider before the exam and was told to answer to the 16th but now I'm a little worried theres some arguing going on in the background.

I was worried about the 16 / 17th changover asked the provider before the exam and was told to answer to the 16th but now I'm a little worried theres some arguing going on in the background.
:_|

The course ending in the June exam was the last taught to the 16th edition. Even my lecturer made it clear to write on the front of the answer sheet so no mistakes would be made......Seem's a farce if you ask me, good job I am not relying on the pass for work eh!

Forgot to mention.....called the college today and they said " That's funny we can see you took the exam but no result is beside it. I will e-mail the C+G and investigate call me back in a week". Sounds iffy to me