Old Age ..

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

wabbitwabbit

80-year-old man goes for a physical. All of his tests come back with normal results.

The doctor says, "George, everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally. Are you at peace with God?"

George replies, "God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so he's fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the Bathroom, *poof *!, the light goes on. When I'm done, *poof *!, the light goes off."

"Wow, that's incredible," the doctor says.

A little later in the day, the doctor calls George's wife.

"Ethel," he says, "George is fine but I had to call you because I'm in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night and *poof *!, the light goes on in the bathroom, and when he's done, *poof *! The light goes off?"

"OH MY GOD!" Ethel exclaims.

"He's peeing in the fridge again!!!!"

Don't laugh we ALL get there eventually :^O

Thanks chaps I cannot lie it is not an original. I have about another, hold on I will have a look at my email inbox .....

.... 73 from the same person but many have piccys and graphics and my bucketshop isn't working very well they have changed things and I cant get in :_|