On-Site-Guide ?? {more like OFF-SITE.. HID-AT-THE-RUDDY-PRINTERS-GUIDE!!}

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPECIAL LOCATION

Trailer Boy - Electrician.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
According to my Amazon order:- Delivery estimate: 8 Sep 2008 - 12 Sep 2008

As you saw - I have put the auction software on here - and am in the process of "Testing" it all. (May take some time).

Cool sir, is it possible for us to help in the testing, say a ghost auction as it were? :)

No, Sorry Mate - I only put it on here briefly when I was testing links etc before removing it and testing it behind the scenes again.

Thanks anyway, Nige.

It is a good auction, but it obviously isn't as good as the professional ones out there. :)

Two ops on the dark side saying they have already got theirs:( :_|
Hope you haven't been venturing to the "dark-side" alone.... :eek:

you should always take a companion with you.. :|

bit like a "diving buddy" who can help you out if you get into difficulties. ;) :) :|

Hope you haven't been venturing to the "dark-side" alone.... :eek: you should always take a companion with you.. :|

bit like a "diving buddy" who can help you out if you get into difficulties. ;) :) :|
You have to dive in quickly and silently over there and try and get out before they spot you,which is unlikely because they are not as clever as they would have us believe!!. ]:) :D

Not like this forum anyway:)

I do believe that that the Gentleman selling that, is a member on here and the "Dark side" too.
They should be using your auction !!!!!

Who is it ,,,spill the beans !!!!!!!

You know him from the "Dark Side" Theory. ;)

And Is a member here too.