One (1), Two (2) & Three (3) Way Lighting Circuit Wiring Diagrams (Intermediate)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Hello All,

Some of you may already know that I have Made some Wiring Diagrams for 1 Way, 2 Way & 3 Way (Intermediate) Lighting Circuits.

I have put them here, in our Downloads area: Lighting Wiring Diagrams, 1 way, 2 way, three way, intermediate.

I hope you get some use out of them,

Best Wishes,

Admin.

Noted, the links no longer work

Last edited by a moderator:
V. nice.

Although.... (you know I can;t help but to offer helpful suggestions on every subject ;) )

On the 3 way lighting I'd make a note about the fact that it is 3 or more way lighting and that you just keep adding intermediates until you have enough switches, or something along those lines.

V. nice.Although.... (you know I can;t help but to offer helpful suggestions on every subject ;) )

On the 3 way lighting I'd make a note about the fact that it is 3 or more way lighting and that you just keep adding intermediates until you have enough switches, or something along those lines.
I meant to put words to that effect on there. :_|

Being picky here but switch 2 shouldn't that be above the intermediate switch ? It is after all the 2nd switch.

Apart from that an excellant drawing admin. (yet again) ;) ; ) ;)

Admin - I want the loop at the switches................... :D

Lovely job :D
That is on the list of next wiring diagrams, Mate. ;)

And a nice Landlords, override switch. :)

i know this has been mentioned but i've always been told that the permanent live goes to the switch.

i know this has been mentioned but i've always been told that the permanent live goes to the switch.
It does, After the loop in and loop out at the ceiling rose Mate. :)

Has anybody got a diagram of two way lighting being done in PVC cable with the live and neutral starting at the switch this is for the new AM 2 i am doing shortly ? cheers

Great diagrams, far better than the ones in my study notes. Thanks :)
It is receiving comments like that, and the use they get by all (especially Students), makes all the time and effort spent on them worthwhile. (not sure if Admin 2 will or will not agree though ]:) )