one day update prices

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superwol

Reaction score
hi guys

can i ask what you lot have paid for the 17th one day course? i was looking at paying

I'm doing the update exam only tomorrow at a local training establishment (SWAAT in Liskeard) - not a college. As this is a family run affair they don't care about failure rates - and it's a bonus to get the extra revenue! Cost of

Permission to enter 'Smug Mode'!

Passed the 17th edition - they C***** up and gave me the full 2 hour 60 questions rather than the update - but got 100% on all sections apart from section 4 with 85.7% - so well chuffed. Free tea and biscuits as well!

Just to recommmend Trev57s on line exam practice http://learn17thedition.co.uk/index.html. The questions might be different - but the approach is the same. Well worth the money!

Permission to enter 'Smug Mode'! Passed the 17th edition - they C***** up and gave me the full 2 hour 60 questions rather than the update - but got 100% on all sections apart from section 4 with 85.7% - so well chuffed. Free tea and biscuits as well!

Just to recommmend Trev57s on line exam practice http://learn17thedition.co.uk/index.html. The questions might be different - but the approach is the same. Well worth the money!
Reckon you had my biscuits there!!!:(X( X(

Well done m8! :) :)

hope you are going to hang the certificate on the lounge wall above the fire place! :^O :^O

Sounds an expensive, exercise...Think I'll stay 16th...

:^O
16th

16th

when did that come out.???????

I think I'll just stay as I am,

'PRECAUTIONS OF FIRE WITH ELECTRIC LIGHTING WILL DO ME JUST FINE'

seriously tho,

Ive never had any probs with the 15th so far, cept that I did do my 2391 to 16th just before I came back to UK,

so now Im reckoning that with all the harmonisation etc they gotta start accepting my exams more now,

FFS they far and away exceed C&G, anyway that was their last excuse for not giving me an equivalencey so maybe now I'll fax the letter back to them and wait see, :|

190ish seems to be going rate here in NW for 1 dayer BTW.

local training establishment (SWAAT in Liskeard) - These guys any good??? I ask becaouse they are close to me in Plymouth
Can't really say - I only did the exam - but the atmosphere of the place feels right, they listened when I said that I didn't need the course, and even so the price for the course was less than anyone else around. On my very limited experience I'd give them a go!

PS I did my 2391 last year as evening classes in Saltash - Mark Hoult was the lecturer. Can't fault the bloke. Built my confidence and was very helpful!

Sorry - we seem to have gone very South West on the forum lately!