Other forum for a laugh

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
Welshy you about.

Well If you dive over here

www.*****

One of the mods has left the admin profiles open so anyone can see the admin posts, they've been spying & copying you mate.

Quality :D

To late I just went back & it's been shut again.

But one post they were on about the competion re-launching on the 15th (day you relaunched wasnt it) & they have to keep dropping in to see whats new & if any sections are doing well, they will then copy the section idea.

Just made me laugh admin cock up & least 2 other people saw it & posted.

...Spot the spy?

There is another spy on here from another forum. :eek:

Oh no, not another one. :|

Still, we must be doing something right as all the spies are on here regularly....

:p

:D

Judging by the info that I have found out about him/her, I can be columbo.

:^O

Sorry Welsh! I thought that was a typing error and you meant the spy was Coloumb!

Im sure we will find out in time by watching the other forum

give them anuff rope ...........

:eek: . I respect Mr Coloumb.
I'm sure you know him better than I do but my first encounters with him gave me a different impression, I'm sad to say. No constructive help (or even criticism) just put downs. :(

I'm sure you know him better than I do but my first encounters with him gave me a different impression, I'm sad to say. No constructive help (or even criticism) just put downs. :(
I don't know him Mate - I respect everyone until if/when they cheese me off - To date only one or two have. :)

I don't know him Mate - I respect everyone until if/when they cheese me off - To date only one or two have. :)
Now, lets not get onto the 'cheesegate' thing again! :^O