"Part G registered installer"????????

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kme

Fridge Keyholder™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was looking at the "building reg. notification page, on the NICEIC website.

On the page where you tick the box(es) for type of work done, there`s a new one:

" hygiene hot water systems ( Part G registered installers only.)"

So I thinks "okay, it`s to do with plumits, or summat."

Then, on the bottom section ( where you`ve carried out the work):

Commercial industrial (Part G Registered Installers only)Portable Buildings (Part G Registered Installers only)

Since when has Part "P" notification had porthcawl to do with commercial, industrial or portable buildings?????

Was there something come out that we have failed to discuss & ratify? Or did you have a discussion on this, and I missed it? Or hadn`t anyone else seen it either?????

Anybody want to tell me what this is about????????? :eek: :O:O:O

Link doesn`t work m8. Besides; I`ve got all up to date building regs pdf, AFAIK:(

Just noticed these new additions, and wondered if anyone knew what they were.

n.b. They weren`t there on Monday, as I did a brcs form then!!!

Thanks m8. NOW I understand. They`ve utilised a generic BRCC form for us & "them".

Couldn`t understand why they`d "tacked" it onto our form though - maybe they need to save money??

On that subject, I`m looking through the plethora of qualifications I COULD get from NIC........Yeah, right.

I think I`ll stick with what I`ve got. Thanks again.

I have said it before & I will say it again............. NIECEIC are SH*T

Waste of money & doesnt mean a hoot as far as real qualifications & experiance.

They are really getting on my t*ts of late keep phoning me to ask to get certed with them, when I point out that THEY are a charitable organisation & have absolutely no bearing or authority on the work that I do they dont know what to say, so I say thankyou for wasting my time again & hang up. *$%@