Part-P // 17th Addition Certificate Software.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimG

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Would appreciate any inputs/advice regarding which software to choose for producing test/insp certs.

Just got a new PC so I need to use it!

Cheers,

JimG.

Hello JimG welcome to the forum. I use Megger Powersuite but a lot of the other guys use Easy cert I think if I was to buy software again I would probably go for the Easy cert to.

Batty

Mny thx Apache & batty for the heads-up.

I believe a buddy of mine uses East Cert - will likely go & buy.

Rgds,

JimG.

Mny thx Apache & batty for the heads-up.I believe a buddy of mine uses East Cert - will likely go & buy.

Rgds,

JimG.
the top link says you can get a free trial download. Try that first. See how you get on with it!

:)

Thx .....

Just logged-on to the tysoft site. Will D/L the trial tomorrow.

JimG.

Greetings if you go on the Elecsa website you can down load all the certs for nowt ( right hand side )

NWDS

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

I use easycert it's a doddle to get on with & had no problems with it for the 2 years I've been using it.

hey m107,

Is the maintenance worth it? How many updates have there been each year? How many issues have you had with it?

Cheers,

D.

hey m107,Is the maintenance worth it? How many updates have there been each year? How many issues have you had with it?

Cheers,

D.
Hello DD

I would not be using any important software without a maintenance contract it entitles you to all updates maybe they don't come out every year but with with computer tech changing you will find older versions will not run on new operating systems for the cost I personally think it is worth it and also if you get into problems with the software you can ring someone to help you out.

Batty