Part P Scheme Provider Assessments

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ian. Oops. Sorry. I "meant" to put your name down, and my keyboard interpreted it as "`Pache"! Don`t know why.

I understand the comment about assessments; but the peeps who want to know which scam assessment is the easiest to pass in a given area will be more likely to use it, IMHO. Maybe I`m getting cynical - Just chucked in my thoughts.

:coat

Ian. Oops. Sorry. I "meant" to put your name down, and my keyboard interpreted it as "`Pache"! Don`t know why. I understand the comment about assessments; but the peeps who want to know which scam assessment is the easiest to pass in a given area will be more likely to use it, IMHO. Maybe I`m getting cynical - Just chucked in my thoughts.

:coat
Of course the other way to look at it is if it documented and in the public domain the scams will have to address it.

I have no interest in helping people pass their assessments as easly as possible but think it would be good to support people who are due assessments to ensure they have all the information nessessary to pass, the compitence part is down to them.