Part P Warranty Scheme

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Evening all,

I have my yearly Part P re- assesment approaching and it crossed my mind that I never bother to promote the compulsory warranty scheme, mainly because I think we are over-burdened with paperwork and I have enough to think about anyway and I'm getting old now and my knees hurt after 40yrs of kneeling without kneepads and every year I have to pay

I ALWAYS push the fact that, as part & parcel of the part`p` notification, they automatically get a 10 yr, insurance backed warranty, on my work.

It`s one of those little things that a scam provider ACTUALLY PROVIDES.

I, for one, will make the most of it.

What`s

Every part P job you notify under the NICEIC scheme is automatically covered by their insurance backed warranty scheme...

as you say under the part P building regs you are supposed to offer the customer the option to take warranty or not!

For the privilege we pay the NICY people

I couldn`t possibly comment.......................

I did the "teach yourself typing with no help" variant...

Then joined the RN as a comms - typing got up to 40+ words a minute; with morse not too far behind.......

I`m a bit slower now; but that`s age:(

I couldn`t possibly comment.......................I did the "teach yourself typing with no help" variant...

Then joined the RN as a comms - typing got up to 40+ words a minute; with morse not too far behind.......

I`m a bit slower now; but that`s age:(
erm age??

BEER!!Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink:^O:^O