part p working again...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the first one is known by a freind of mine who used to work with him and he has been jailed before ,just gets us all a bad name in the end. :|

Its about time that these cowboys get their come uppance, i bet hes got no formal qualification, unfortunately people like them give us professionals a bad name."MAYBE PART P DOES WORK" ???????????????? ?:| ? :| ?:| ? :| dave

this guy is a right prat according to my mate,he went through the 236 college course apparently so he must know how to do things properly,just a case of lazyness and cutting corners to maximise profits i guess;) personaly i dont know how guy`s like this can sleep at night.Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink

this guy is a right prat according to my mate,he went through the 236 college course apparently so he must know how to do things properly,just a case of lazyness and cutting corners to maximise profits i guess;) personaly i dont know how guy`s like this can sleep at night.Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink
never had a problem sleeping, i, like most bona fida sparks always try to do work to the best of our abilities.Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley