Part P?

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

The Godfather

Retired
Reaction score
Might be an idea to have a seperate Part P section?
I' m not convinced.

Certainly all domestic electrics comes under the Part P umbrella...

Perhaps it might be best to have sub forums, that are:

Domestic

Industrial/Commercial

Admin1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Well it was suggested for a slating off section.

What better than a Part P section.

:D

The Godfather

Retired
Reaction score
Well it was suggested for a slating off section.What better than a Part P section.

:D
Experience tells me that many Industrial/Commercial electricians, dislike housebashers...

mcgaw81

Reaction score
Part P!!!!!!!!

Sorry that doesn't interest me at all, ]:)

But then again up in bonnie Scotland we don't follow it..

:^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O

The Godfather

Retired
Reaction score
Part P!!!!!!!!Sorry that doesn't interest me at all, ]:)

But then again up in bonnie Scotland we don't follow it..

:^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O
Yes, we must cater for everybody.

Mark2spark

Reaction score
I was thinking more along the lines that I won't bore everyone to death with my part P stories :^O

The Godfather

Retired
Reaction score
I was thinking more along the lines that I won't bore everyone to death with my part P stories :^O
The Godfather, thanks you...

Rest assured, no harm will come to you.

biker mike

Reaction score
Experience tells me that many Industrial/Commercial electricians, dislike housebashers...
Why do industrial /commercial electricians not like housebashers ??? is it because they dont have a clue about domestic installation , sister in laws father works for bp in west wales as the head sparks ,did a great job on their house NOT , i saw i smiled i walked away far safer it seemed ....... :p

W

wabbitwabbit

Thumbs down on that I idea me thinks.

A slating off section is a MUCH better idea, I mean if your in the mood then enter the "Slating Off" section and if ya not in the mood then don't. That way sensitive bods can leave it alone and the rest of us can have some 'fun' :D or should that be ]:)

biker mike

Reaction score
If you want a slating section why dont u use the screwfix site ? seems its always going off on there ???

and as for the industrial/commercial vs domestic installs ,id really like to know ur opinions on the diifferences and why ones better than the other or not as it may be ? i know there's more cash in industrial but have worked with some ex industry boys and theyre dog rough when it comes to installations , is there a reason ..Im not knocking either just want to know more, as choosing a path is easier with more knowledge innit ...

W

wabbitwabbit

If you want a slating section why dont u use the screwfix site ? seems its always going off on there ???and as for the industrial/commercial vs domestic installs ,id really like to know ur opinions on the diifferences and why ones better than the other or not as it may be ? i know there's more cash in industrial but have worked with some ex industry boys and theyre dog rough when it comes to installations , is there a reason ..Im not knocking either just want to know more, as choosing a path is easier with more knowledge innit ...
The SF forum is dying on its legs and quite right too they don't manage it very well.

I suggested a slating off section here for that very reason - that here we can be civilised and Admin could elect to move threads and posts to the Slagging Off Section to prevent what is happening over at SF. Get the idea? ?:|

- - - - - - - -

Now onto ya second bit - refer to the ONLY post in the Commercial bit of this forum :^O

In short I think wiring up shops is GREAT fun and FAR more rewarding than house bashing. :p