Personal Messages (PM's)

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

Admin1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
To make it easier for you guys, I have added a "SendPM" button to each and every post.

To PM the poster of that post, Just click on the "SendPM" button and you're there. ;)

Screenshot:

SENDPM.jpg

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Admin.

Admin1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Admin think there's a glitch on this page. A box appears wanting me to sign in, I cancel it and the picture doesn't display. Is it just me?
Just you so far. Anyone else experiencing this?

TTbangbang

Trainee DEI
Reaction score
Just you so far. Anyone else experiencing this?
Yes, if I click the 'Personal Messages (PMs) thread heading (or the Sticky of the same name) I get a logon form.

Mr Sworld

Electrical Technician
Reaction score
Just sent as test PM to admin. Appears to work for me!

Admin1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I have now made it, so that - when we sign in - the "Remember Me?" box is Pre-ticked.

So you don't have to do it manually anymore.

I am working on an advert thread for you guys at present (to help your businesses) FREE!.

Admin 2

Former Administrator
Reaction score
It works for me Admin.Applaud Smiley

tho it wont let me Pm myself. :eek:

I might need to ask myself something :D

Admin 2

Former Administrator
Reaction score
The box keeps appearing!You can PM yourself. If you go into private messages and select yourself as a recipient it does work :D
Already done it that way Patchy Blushing:p

Tis not fair tho, everyone else has a 'send pm' button on each post except for me:(

dont think admin likes me. ;) :D

Either that or hes worried that all this talking to myself, i might start answering myself. :|

Reaction score
Already done it that way Patchy Blushing:pTis not fair tho, everyone else has a 'send pm' button on each post except for me:(

dont think admin likes me. ;) :D

Either that or hes worried that all this talking to myself, i might start answering myself. :|
It is there Admin 2, just becomes an edit button on your own posts. I can see it. Sign in as Admin and you'll see

Admin1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Ask us to sign in. Maybe you have administrator privalidges ( ;) ) so it doesn't appear?
I have a "Normal" ID too, so that I can test things out as you guys would see them.

You say that it didn't appear that time Patch. :)

Guys, for those who are seeing it, can you take a "Screenshot" of it nd E-mail it to me Please?

Latest posts