Photography

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kme

Fridge Keyholder™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know we have a few members intersted in photography. It could be interesting to see some of your work, (with descriptions of what you`ve done where necessary).

Me, I seem to have a penchant for macro photography (maybe its cos they stay still?????

IMG_00032.jpg

Martyn

My daughter Sophie is the one for this!

She is FAB, puts me to shame & I've been doing photography for 25 years!

When she gets back from Ireland, I'll get her joined up and posting some pics.

She has 3 in a local exhibition in the Waterfront museum shortly and she was only entitled to one!

Paul

Thats not a bad pic from a nokia slide phone

:run

I will dig out some of mine, I have a cannon eos 50e, old now I know but I love the old 35mm.

I do plan to buy a new digital but only when I can afford it as a luxury.

I have done 3 weddings, which I would never advise anyone to do unless they know what they are doing.

I will pick out some of my best slides and see if I can get them up on here.

All my pictures are of animals and many of them are dead and from post mortems. Not sure you'd really want to see!

All my pictures are of animals and many of them are dead and from post mortems. Not sure you'd really want to see!
Providing the next of kin give permission, I can see nothing wrong with them.

:D

MartynMy daughter Sophie is the one for this!

She is FAB, puts me to shame & I've been doing photography for 25 years!

When she gets back from Ireland, I'll get her joined up and posting some pics.

She has 3 in a local exhibition in the Waterfront museum shortly and she was only entitled to one!

Paul
where has she been,?

if she has been photo going bet she has some nice pics of the rain.

and not in a funny way, it just seems to look much better when you photo it there.

There was a really good photo exhibitioin in Lichfield last week, a husband and wife team with photos from all over the world . Every one made you stop and admire.

Cheapest was

No Thanks Patch - You can keep those ones.

I haven't worked out how to get pictures on here yet! I put most of mine on here- http://www.ephotozine.com/u59904, I haven't taken many lateley, I used to take a camera everywhere, but I'm always worried about getting it nicked!

Steps,

My girls are not home yet, my misses had a phone call today from the youngest of the twins they were at Harland & Wolfe (apologies for spelling) having a look around, they were at Giant's Causeway yesterday.

It is a youth club exchange trip, N Wales, S Wales, N Ireland, & S Ireland.

They seem to be enjoying, it will be a good experience, fellow Celts & all that stuff!

;)

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Steps,My girls are not home yet, my misses had a phone call today from the youngest of the twins they were at Harland & Wolfe (apologies for spelling) having a look around, they were at Giant's Causeway yesterday.

It is a youth club exchange trip, N Wales, S Wales, N Ireland, & S Ireland.

They seem to be enjoying, it will be a good experience, fellow Celts & all that stuff!

;)

Paul
well I hope the weathers been good for them, its nice but can be a bit bleak if the sun isnt out.

the Giants Causeway is IMO a bit overhyped,

but I suppose going there 2 or three times a year as a kid takes its toll.

ask your kids how they tell the difference between Samson and Goliath,

or what happened to Finn's granny.?

that will have them thinking you know stuff,

just had a thought,

WHAT a time of year to be there, I wonder if they have been to/through any of the culture shock of bunting/flags areas yet, it can be quite daunting sometimes if you've never saw it before.

I haven't worked out how to get pictures on here yet! I put most of mine on here- http://www.ephotozine.com/u59904, I haven't taken many lateley, I used to take a camera everywhere, but I'm always worried about getting it nicked!
Some good photos there, a link like the one provided is fine, it would save you uploading them all to here.

Some good photos there, a link like the one provided is fine, it would save you uploading them all to here.
Thanks, the site from the link, is very good, plenty of advice offered by others, but without the big heads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts