PM spam.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABC Technical

Reaction score
How many people got a :S PM in their inbox, requesting them to join another site?

I think someone is getting a bit desperate, I will NEVER leave this site for THAT one.

I lurked on there for a long time & can honestly say that I did not like what I saw.

That is all. :)

ABC,

I did - I have PM'ed Admin about it too.

Desperate times - Sad person!

D.

morning one and all :^O

i have had a pm from the above afformentioned :^O and forwarded it to admin and admin2 which sees it first

also i noticed that 40 posts from the same culprit X( was on the boards so all his posts have been deleted!

a warning has been sent to his inbox about BOTH incidents explaining that he may well be banned if he carries on with the behavour, so dont worry about whats you have seen the moderators and admin will be keeping a keen eye out,

Flying Scotsman

oh dear i got the same pm,, and also pm'd admin

hopefully they can remove them before the defectors find out

that will send them on one !!!!!

me too,i think the new member is one of the old admin team,they getting desperate to get their old favourites back me thinks:SGuiness Drink

me too,i think the new member is one of the old admin team,they getting desperate to get their old favourites back me thinks:SGuiness Drink
Ah well, as my dear old nanna would say............... **** em. :)

ABC !!! X(

:^O :^O:^Oi did send a rather less than positive response shall we say,but at least now you have all had an insight as to the workings of the mind behind the dark side. :^O :^O;)

Sorry FS, please forgive me Pray I had had my first cuppa & only 1 ciggie when I posted that. No excuse I know. :)

LOL Nigel.

It has been taken care of Gents.

Thanks to all that PM'd me. He even sent one to my "Other Posting" ID.

I used to like you Nige, That's not a very nice thing to call me. :_|

]:)

I used to like you Nige, That's not a very nice thing to call me. :_| ]:)
Lol, not you mate. Lol, would never call you that. (smarm, smarm, bow, bow, grovel, grovel.) I may call you late for tea, but thats about it. :)

..so dont worry about whats you have seen the moderators and admin will be keeping a keen eye out,Flying Scotsman
Yes,

There are a few more eye's keeping watch over things.

Doc.H

I agree Paul think they realise they have shot themselves in the foot.Guiness Drink

I agree Paul think they realise they have shot themselves in the foot.Guiness Drink
It is a shame when situations like this arise.

However it is a free world, with open choices for each one of us. I guess the internet is big enough and there are sufficient internet users for individuals to search and find all sorts of forums on themes that suit their personal interests, work or leisure, and to become members at the forums they feel best suited to.

Well all make our own choices and wise choices can bring great benefits. I was once taught it is not good to throw stones at another persons windows and to choose your friends wisely.

I also recall back home in 'Radiator Springs', 'Lightning McQueen' being offered a big sponsorship deal from the guys a 'Dinoco'. But he decided to stay with the 'Rust.eze' guys, who gave him his break and helped him when he was new and still learning. Good friends are a valuable asset!

Doc.H