Pre order battery's

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy1733

Reaction score
My electrition has completed the install of my 4kw system this morning soy thoughts have moved on to the battery backup.
I'm using the Solis hybrid 3.6kw inverter and was always intending on using pylontech battery's. (4 X 2.4kw) I've noticed most suppliers are taking pre orders for battery's that won't be available until july. And the ones who do have them available are charging £300-£400 more. I get the supply and demand thingy but should I pre order now or wait until July and see what's available. Plus the company I was considering is "its technologies". If I pre order from these, Are they a reputable company. Does anyone have a alternative company I should consider. Or a alternative battery?

I'm struggling to find them for sale m8. Except for the company I mentioned above

Are they a better battery? Or more cost efficient?
value for money, and seem reliable. Fox used to sell pylontech with their inverters, but no sell 'their own batteries' which happen to be identical to pylontech - 'badge engineering'. I've been fitting them for a few years. Plenty of expensive stuff around like LG Chem.

Yeah. I've seen plenty of 7k plus battery's. I'm not sure I get the point of these. Would they ever produce enough too recoupe the cost. As o said. I can only see the fox for sale via the
ist technology site. About £50 cheaper than the pylontech

I'm struggling to find them for sale m8. Except for the company I mentioned above
then I wouldn't over pay for them just for availability. Try Dragon Solar in Wales or Krannich. Lots of solar suppliers actually buy from the big wholesalers like Segen, then charge a mark up. You could also try CEF or Edmundson Electrical if they will do business with you.

Dragon solar are one of the company's charging £300 more

krannich UK says permanently closed..

I have a local battery store in barnsley that sell all types of batteries. When I enquired They want £400 more than a few online stores. They had 68 pieces last week and all sold now. I guess folk will pay over the odds

I think I still have a account with edmundson.

Edmundson in Doncaster deal with the battery sales near me. Requested callback from sales due to no one in the office atm who deals with the solar side 😁

My electrition has completed the install of my 4kw system this morning soy thoughts have moved on to the battery backup.
I'm using the Solis hybrid 3.6kw inverter and was always intending on using pylontech battery's. (4 X 2.4kw) I've noticed most suppliers are taking pre orders for battery's that won't be available until july. And the ones who do have them available are charging £300-£400 more. I get the supply and demand thingy but should I pre order now or wait until July and see what's available. Plus the company I was considering is "its technologies". If I pre order from these, Are they a reputable company. Does anyone have a alternative company I should consider. Or a alternative battery?
I bought my pylontech batteries from its technologies, no problems at all

I've got my battery system on pre-order with ITS. Upfront sales certainly have good communication. Projected delivery now early July I believe. You can pre-order with your deposit fully refundable if you change your mind they said.

I've got my battery system on pre-order with ITS. Upfront sales certainly have good communication. Projected delivery now early July I believe. You can pre-order with your deposit fully refundable if you change your mind they said.
I went on last night. The pylontech 2000 are not predicted delivery 28th aug ☹️

Been in contact with its. They are still predicting 20th July for my order date though website says 28th August for new orders. Fingers crossed they arrive in July.

I've recently had my panels and inverter from ITS... their communications has been a bit naff but the deliveries have all been decent.... My batteries are due "early July" so fingers crossed. 🤞🤞

I've recently had my panels and inverter from ITS... their communications has been a bit naff but the deliveries have all been decent.... My batteries are due "early July" so fingers crossed. 🤞🤞
Yeah. I've noticed the communication is a little hit and miss plus it's like the Chinese websites. They raise a E ticket.

not tried Sunsynk, might be alright
Have you bought them? What do you think of them.
I am "shopping" around and what I like with Sunsynk it is a Lithium Ferro Phosphate battery that allows 100% discharge and 10years warranty.