Pro Term Bite 20s

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no idea, never seen or heard of them. sorry.
Try googleing them they claim that they are good, teeth that cut paint of for a good earth connection,ip66 rated interior or exterior use ect.

I have ordered some so will let you know how i get on with them.

Thanks for replying steps.

I think due to lack of replys i either post boring stuff,or nobody uses them. :(

Sorry mate, never heard of them so didn't post you an answer. Let us jnow how you get on with them.

Tried them the other day from Denmans - actually worked out cheaper than the glands that were out of stock!

Seemed absolutely fine - everything went together well and a bit easier than the normal glands.

Try googleing them they claim that they are good, teeth that cut paint of for a good earth connection,ip66 rated interior or exterior use ect.I have ordered some so will let you know how i get on with them.

Thanks for replying steps.

I think due to lack of replys i either post boring stuff,or nobody uses them. :(
I have not tried them but always looking for new things to use so shall try them some time.

Batty

I'm the same as Nikel on this one , Sorry SSAB.

Alertelec, Do you sell the "Push Fit" Connectors, made by Ideal, I believe?

Only ripoff factors (cef) are local to me that stock them.

Let us know if you do decide to stock them Alertelec, I'll order online through you then.