Proof if needed u can EBAY anything

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
someone will probably buy it.... :|

whats with the 100A fuse holder? is that the new 'service head' after you have completely bypassed the existing one?!

good to see everything is in good working condition with no exposed terminals...

yeh andy i think it is, i think this must be a 'good' 'hydropoinic installation'

Im worried about the lack of RCD proctection.

but we all know water and electric dont mix, and no the RCD will trip all the time effecting the growing of the plants. so best leave it out. and best bypass all MCB's too, just incase

Hahaha, it makes me laugh all this hydroponic malarkey, it's a sure way to advertise that you are growing. Muppetts.

just a quick question if anyone can answer for me. Is that a contactor in the picture and is this needed as it will be switching prob 10 x 400w lights etc. Im just learning cheers

just a quick question if anyone can answer for me. Is that a contactor in the picture and is this needed as it will be switching prob 10 x 400w lights etc. Im just learning cheers
learning how to make your own plant room?

yes, it is a contactor. timers like that are not usually designed for such high load, so it switches a contactor. which is probably underrated for the amount of lights there is...