PV panel suppliers

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sharp.

and I think neweys do a deal too,

we use a few different ones, depending on the size of them.

its generally the inverters that are more of an issue to get decent ones at a sensible price.

Grants via Edmunson

They do Kits which include the lot, panels, inverters, isolaters etc

I have a contact, who is supplying us with installs and stuff. Quote from one of his emails:

We are also buying in large quantities of stock for reselling at competitive prices- therefore if you require any inverters, modules, cable, mounting systems, DC and AC isolators, MC3 MC4 connectors, generation meters etc. let me know and i can give you a price. You can buy individual items or buy as a complete bundle.

Let me know what you want, and I can get you a really good price ;)

I have a contact, who is supplying us with installs and stuff. Quote from one of his emails:We are also buying in large quantities of stock for reselling at competitive prices- therefore if you require any inverters, modules, cable, mounting systems, DC and AC isolators, MC3 MC4 connectors, generation meters etc. let me know and i can give you a price. You can buy individual items or buy as a complete bundle.

Let me know what you want, and I can get you a really good price ;)
That goes for you too KME. I've been extremely busy lately and very errant at reading posts.

I'm about to quote for another install - in roof system, so will PM you both when I have a chance.

good on you guys,

the only installs we have done since I got my PV have been ones I priced, its turning into an almost joke where I have got more private jobs on the go on PV than the firm has.

good on you guys,the only installs we have done since I got my PV have been ones I priced, its turning into an almost joke where I have got more private jobs on the go on PV than the firm has.
How are you getting around the MCS registraation and paperwork if you are doing private jobs. I've got my inspection next week, and am currently wading through the paper chain which I am finding annoying at best. It seems the requirement for Quality systems etc etc is aimed at major corporations headbang

done through the firm,

its one of the perks I forced out of them a while back for me to stay on,

I also get to use their NICEIC AC status if I need it as well, though TBH I dont really do much private domestic, but I need to use it for the PV installs on domestic properties.

I think its more they know they are paying me rubbish money and if i leave they will struggle to get someone else to do what i do for the money. TBH, its only the perks that keep me here at the minute, but perks dont pay the mortgage.