PV solar panels.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kme

Fridge Keyholder™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mornin` all.

Anyone suggest supplier / reasonable cost for fitting a couple of these to my house? The roofers are in (no felt!!!) :_|

I`d like to fit some, but most suppliers want to fit, and appear to want really OTT dosh for `em. My roofer can physically attach `em, and I`ll do the connecty wires thingy bit meself. Hoping it won`t cost more than about a grand and a half.

Thanks guys......... :)

p.s. new joke-------- :^O

Mornin` all.Anyone suggest supplier / reasonable cost for fitting a couple of these to my house? The roofers are in (no felt!!!) :_|

I`d like to fit some, but most suppliers want to fit, and appear to want really OTT dosh for `em. My roofer can physically attach `em, and I`ll do the connecty wires thingy bit meself. Hoping it won`t cost more than about a grand and a half.

Thanks guys......... :)

p.s. new joke-------- :^O
Wouldn't touch PV yet; they cost loads, have about a 10 year payback time and only last 10 years!

Have you thought about the hot water system panels? During summer they will supply almost all your hot water and give a good boost to the boiler at winter. They are a lot cheaper and last much longer than PV.

I did a PIR at a house before christmas who had PV solar panels fitted...

They were installed by:-

Greenearth Energy Ltd.

Unit 2A

Pontrillas

Hereford

HR2 0EL

01981 241399

Don't know if they do any supply only?

Or what the costs are?

but you could give them a call or I think they had a website..

but I can't find the address.

but they are on the NICEIC register...

http://www.niceic.com/contractordetails?orgid=110522210193153

Thanks guys.

It would appear that Mr. Sworld is correct:x, after looking at the info from Greenearth (tks spec.loc. :x ) and others (tks Wiz. :x )

Think i`m going to pass for the moment.

Thanks for all the interest & info.

Martyn

WW 1 : SL 1.You provided the info, for me to work on. :)

:p
Isn't this where someone should post...

" you lot are cutting you're own throats!!!

stop helping each other with advice and working as a team!!! "

:^O :^O:^O:^O:^O