Pyronix Enforcer house alarm

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mick04587

Reaction score
Hi,
I have installed a Pyronix enforcer and have linked it to WiFi (signal 11). I have set up an app password, cloud password on the control panel. However when I go to the pyronix cloud and try to login and pay for a subscription it says I either have my system ID or cloud password incorrect. I have checked but do not. What I haven't done is change the system ID as I am using the default one. Any ideas on a fix please? Also does anyone know how to silence the keypad tones on the control unit please? Many thanks

To clarify, I can login to pyronix cloud but cannot register a new system. I am using the default system ID from shown in the settings of the unit and also the cloud password that I created on the unit, not my password to login to the cloud

Thanks for the quick response, the system ID according to the instructions is unique to the unit and cannot be changed. I haven't tried to change it though so will try that

Have you tried the reset password option for Pyronix cloud? The app username / password and pyronix cloud are separate accounts - my passwords for the two are different.

Thanks for the reply, yes I have changed the passwords and entered them into the unit. I will change them again to see if it makes any difference.
On a related point, do you know how to silence the key pad tones?
Many thanks

The keypad tones can be turned completely off via the keypad programming options. However this is fairly pointless as the set, unset and alarm and alert sounds will not be affected, these can be changed in the "Adjust volume setting"
As the keypad tones are not loud most folk are happy to adjust the exit and entry tones to (Almost) zero (But it will still give a confirmation tone when set.)
It is more of a pain to disable the keypad tones than to leave them, also if all sounds are disabled you will not know if the alarm is set until too late.

Hi IanN, To confirm, I'm should the cloud password that I program into the unit be the same as the cloud password i use the login to the pyronix cloud? I presume it should be. I have changed the password to resemble the same and then try to register the unit but alas no joy. Is there any certain characters that need to be used? I doubt the system would accept if not allowed. I cannot get to the stage of using the app yet but can confirm my password to that is different from the cloud password

It’s a while since I programmed mine but from what I recall no, the pyronixcloud.com account is separate from what you enter into the panel under the communications option. The password you enter into the panel is for the procontrol app password. My pyronixcloud.com account consists of my email address and a different password to the one entered into the panel.

Just by way of an update, the issue has been resolved and I can use the app. The main issue that I didn't address is to turn the app on via the unit by pressing 1. Then after a few attempts, I managed to login to the app. In terms of monitoring does anyone know if the app or even pyronix offers a feature to notify if the alarm activates I.e. by text or email etc. Thanks for your assistance

When you log in to your Pyronix cloud account and click on notifications you can select which notifications you want to receive - arm / disarm / alarms etc. and you’ll receive notifications for those events on your phone. I’m not sure about text messages or emails though