Pyronix Enforcer input types

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mick04587

Reaction score
Hi,
I am trying to set up a night alarm on the above system and the manual suggests this is done by changing inputs. I have fell at the first hurdle as when I go to an unused input and try and program it I am asked to use one of a number of set input types e.g fire, gas, tamper, intruder, final exit, day alarm, entry route etc. Would you know which input type I would use to set up the night alarm which would then set perimeter sensors. Once I have selected a zone I presume I then choose the perimeter sensors and then am I prompted to allocate one of the buttons on the panel e.g. B, C or D. Thanks for your assistance, I have read and re read the manual

I would suggest you read the instructions again, slowly and follow them and don't rush. All the information is there.

Are you setting this up from new or just changing what you have already?
If you can't decide what an input should be, then decide what it isn't.
Is it gas? no
Is it fire? no
Is it day alarm? no

etc etc

I also assume you don't have a clue what A B C & D are? (read the manual)

The easy way is:
A for away
B for bed
C for cat in the house
D for dog in the house

Thanks for the advice. To clarify as I didnt explain very well. All inputs are set and allocated to A away so when the alarm is set, all inputs are too. What I want to do is just allocate button B to just the perimeter sensors so it can be used at night. I'll re read the manual :)

I'm thinking that as the sensors are already set up i may need to go into each one and allocate the ones that are needed at night to both A and B buttons.... haven't found the relevant setting(s) yet though.

Persevere and you will succeed.

Well I think I'm nearly there. I have set the perimeter sensors to both A and B input areas. I have left all of the other settings in 'change inputs' the same. Unfortunately I still cannot set zone B when arming.

Will re read and have a cuppa :)

Perseverance and plenty of tea paid off eventually. The flex option wasn't set. Thanks for all of your assistance......until the next time.