Qualified spark

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparky999

Reaction score
hi guys just thought i would share my good news i recieved yesterday. Which makes a qualified electrician by passing my am2. 3 years hard work done and dusted. :D

hi guys just thought i would share my good news i recieved yesterday. Which makes a qualified electrician by passing my am2. 3 years hard work done and dusted. :D
Well done.

Don

Well done. Ive just completed my third year exams so hoping to get my AM2 done shortly...just got to complete the new style JTL portfolio...just a shame i can only complete it when they allow me to rather than in my own time....grrrr! lol

Anyway, congrats on getting qualified...time to go earn yourself some

Congratulations to you, to echo what steps said, now you can go out there & really learn to be a sparks.

I hope that you stick with this trade as it is one of the best there is.

well done mate i have to agree with steps and abc,

you have already done a good thing joining this forum there are some very experienced sparks who post here(they know who they are)

I am learning all the time,with a little help from our friends!! :D :) :)

yh i understand that guys its only paper and working will get me more experience which ive been doing for 4 years now so theres a bit more to do yet, I would say that goes for everyone out there who is learning the trade by staying with ur employer for a few more years and getting the most out of it. cheers guys:)

yh i understand that guys its only paper and working will get me more experience which ive been doing for 4 years now so theres a bit more to do yet, I would say that goes for everyone out there who is learning the trade by staying with ur employer for a few more years and getting the most out of it. cheers guys:)
very wise words my friend,

and BTW I wasnt trying to belittle all your hard work and effort in passing your exams. but thats just the start of your learning.

the day I stop learning is the day I know it all and will give up cos I'll be the stoopidest spark out there.

we've just had a couple of apprentices leave the firm past few weeks and when I asked one of the remaining ones if he planned to go as well he said,

No, cos now he reckons as he is senior apprentice he will get sent to more of the industrial/commercial jobs with me rather than just house bashing all the time so he'll get to learn a bit more varied work.

Well done indeed!

I didn't realise they still did the AM2 test....................gee, must be 20 years since I did mine down in Bellshill, Glasgow. Luved it!