Quiet on here this evening ???

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

mcgaw81

Reaction score
I'm stressed the nite!!!! Missus away out and i'm left holding the young ones!!!!!!!

kme

Fridge Keyholder™
Reaction score
Must make it difficult to type m8 :D :D:D

Missus out? :( Time to get the boyos round, methinks. ; \

1 designated babysitter, :eek: everybody else on the pop. ]:)

sounds like a plan for de-stressin` :D :D

mcgaw81

Reaction score
If only, :( , her indoors will be back soon enough to take over. In saying that you have put me in the mood for a few cans. :D :D

extension15

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
`Allo m8. How`s tricks?Now there`s 2 of us........What we gonna do???????
Not sure what we gonna do, but I've a busy week ahead..

2 bed rewire, empty and walls without plaster and ceilings removed:^O

What you doing?

B)

kme

Fridge Keyholder™
Reaction score
Not sure what we gonna do, but I've a busy week ahead..2 bed rewire, empty and walls without plaster and ceilings removed:^O

What you doing?

B)
Lucky stiff. Whaddya mean busy week. Didn`t you finish that by about 11 this morning????

Haven`t had one like that in a while :eek: :_| :_|

extension15

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lucky stiff. Whaddya mean busy week. Didn`t you finish that by about 11 this morning????Haven`t had one like that in a while :eek: :_| :_|
Believe it or not it's my first full rewire in 2 years of S. E.... :eek:

(Done a few partial rewires)... :)

W

wabbitwabbit

A small interjection, if I may.

I want this forum to be a success, it has all the ingredients.

As far as I am concerned a forum can only succeed if it has -

(a) harmony and respect amongst its members.

(B) a mutual respect between members and that takes members getting to know each other the way they 'chat', the way they 'banter' and so on.

© freedom to talk about just about anything without being over-constrained by administrators.

(d) a respect held by all members for all administration staff in as much as what admin says is the way it goes. Period, full-stop end.

Just about every forum I know fails an all counts.

The ATT forum is one of the best I know and this one can easily follow suit and go beyond ATT if they choose to do so. It is not easy and it is a difficult balance for admin.

The only way to get a forum rolling is to keep it interesting technically and topical.

So please let's communicate in a civilised manner.

Thanks for reading chaps :D

extension15

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A small interjection, if I may.I want this forum to be a success, it has all the ingredients.

As far as I am concerned a forum can only succeed if it has -

(a) harmony and respect amongst its members.

(B) a mutual respect between members and that takes members getting to know each other the way they 'chat', the way they 'banter' and so on.

© freedom to talk about just about anything without being over-constrained by administrators.

(d) a respect held by all members for all administration staff in as much as what admin says is the way it goes. Period, full-stop end.

Just about every forum I know fails an all counts.

The ATT forum is one of the best I know and this one can easily follow suit and go beyond ATT if they choose to do so. It is not easy and it is a difficult balance for admin.

The only way to get a forum rolling is to keep it interesting technically and topical.

So please let's communicate in a civilised manner.

Thanks for reading chaps :D
Ray do you not think you are taking the forums too seriously? (something I get accused of over on SF)

:)

W

wabbitwabbit

Yes Ext :^O

But then I have been 'celebrating' my daughter getting her Ph.D recently so please excuse me.