Quiet on here this evening ???

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm stressed the nite!!!! Missus away out and i'm left holding the young ones!!!!!!!

Must make it difficult to type m8 :D :D:D

Missus out? :( Time to get the boyos round, methinks. ; \

1 designated babysitter, :eek: everybody else on the pop. ]:)

sounds like a plan for de-stressin` :D :D

If only, :( , her indoors will be back soon enough to take over. In saying that you have put me in the mood for a few cans. :D :D

`Allo m8. How`s tricks?Now there`s 2 of us........What we gonna do???????
Not sure what we gonna do, but I've a busy week ahead..

2 bed rewire, empty and walls without plaster and ceilings removed:^O

What you doing?

B)

Not sure what we gonna do, but I've a busy week ahead..2 bed rewire, empty and walls without plaster and ceilings removed:^O

What you doing?

B)
Lucky stiff. Whaddya mean busy week. Didn`t you finish that by about 11 this morning????

Haven`t had one like that in a while :eek: :_| :_|

Lucky stiff. Whaddya mean busy week. Didn`t you finish that by about 11 this morning????Haven`t had one like that in a while :eek: :_| :_|
Believe it or not it's my first full rewire in 2 years of S. E.... :eek:

(Done a few partial rewires)... :)

A small interjection, if I may.

I want this forum to be a success, it has all the ingredients.

As far as I am concerned a forum can only succeed if it has -

(a) harmony and respect amongst its members.

(B) a mutual respect between members and that takes members getting to know each other the way they 'chat', the way they 'banter' and so on.

© freedom to talk about just about anything without being over-constrained by administrators.

(d) a respect held by all members for all administration staff in as much as what admin says is the way it goes. Period, full-stop end.

Just about every forum I know fails an all counts.

The ATT forum is one of the best I know and this one can easily follow suit and go beyond ATT if they choose to do so. It is not easy and it is a difficult balance for admin.

The only way to get a forum rolling is to keep it interesting technically and topical.

So please let's communicate in a civilised manner.

Thanks for reading chaps :D

A small interjection, if I may.I want this forum to be a success, it has all the ingredients.

As far as I am concerned a forum can only succeed if it has -

(a) harmony and respect amongst its members.

(B) a mutual respect between members and that takes members getting to know each other the way they 'chat', the way they 'banter' and so on.

© freedom to talk about just about anything without being over-constrained by administrators.

(d) a respect held by all members for all administration staff in as much as what admin says is the way it goes. Period, full-stop end.

Just about every forum I know fails an all counts.

The ATT forum is one of the best I know and this one can easily follow suit and go beyond ATT if they choose to do so. It is not easy and it is a difficult balance for admin.

The only way to get a forum rolling is to keep it interesting technically and topical.

So please let's communicate in a civilised manner.

Thanks for reading chaps :D
Ray do you not think you are taking the forums too seriously? (something I get accused of over on SF)

:)

Yes Ext :^O

But then I have been 'celebrating' my daughter getting her Ph.D recently so please excuse me.