quiet!!?!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blimey, I keep trying to post an answer to this but it keeps saying I'm not logged in .Deke
With reagrd to your "Logged out", Make sure you tick the "Keep me Signed in box". Then you will never experience that again. ;)
Did that sort it out for you Mate?

too late now
No it's Not. Admin is the only one that can change your Username. So if you would like to change it something else, let me know in a PM and I will gladly change it for you Mate. (Subject to it being available, of course. :p ).
Do you want me to change your Username for you?

Hi, Admin, Re; Photobucket I can't see the ones attatched to your posts, they just load forever and ever ,amen, but can see the ones in the photo section.

Ticking the logged in box seems to have done the trick, thanks.

I have'nt thought up a new username yet, I wanted one that would make these guys think " Boy , wish I'd thought of one that cool "

Best regards, San...........Deke

Hi, Admin, Re; Photobucket I can't see the ones attatched to your posts, they just load forever and ever ,amen, but can see the ones in the photo section.
I shall look into it straight away for you Mate.

Ticking the logged in box seems to have done the trick, thanks.
Great.

I have'nt thought up a new username yet, I wanted one that would make these guys think " Boy , wish I'd thought of one that cool "
I'm affraid "Trailer Boy" has already been taken. :D

There we go Mate. You should be able to see the images now. ;)

Admin , Re; Photobuckets, under your messages now are sort of mobile dots travelling left to right and the online auction which does work. The travelling dots is all I got before after clicking the link.

Deke

That is what it is supposed to look like. ;)

So it is working then? :D

Is anybody out there busy?
Well, if the media didn't make quite such an issue of the current money crisis, business and confidence may well be far better than it is right now, and that

It has always struck me as strange the less money you have the more it cots you to bank (overdraft, credit charges, etc).

People claiming back these bank charges has hit the banks hard and looks like we may see the end of free banking.

Personal bank accs will have to pay like business ones. Only a matter of time me thinks. How long before they get rid of cheques? (has to be a daft system where the actual bit of paper goes into a draw in your own bank.........)

Blimy this is revolution talk, now I understand why real names are not used. I wonder if Big Brother reads this site as well as monitoring mobiles, texts and emails.Deke
I'm 100% sure of it

Admin leases with the security services and when you open an internet forum account our personal details and email address can be passed on to 'Government security services' in the 'public interest'.

Did you not read the terms and conditions

Nobody ever reads the T&C's Sandra. Your service provider has to give the police and security services you address if they request it. They can even watch you through an apparantly turned off webcam. They go through your rubbish.

You make it easy Sandra Evans using your 'weekend' name. Now it's on your permanant record that you are a transvestite! For gods sake don't post your mother's maiden name.........

Latest posts