Rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPECIAL LOCATION

Trailer Boy - Electrician.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well floppin eck...

just been to the tip...

twas not raining when I left..

but once at the tip...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!

power bloomin shower or what?? :_| :_|X(X( X(

rain............ rain............ rain............ rain............ rain............ rain............

rain............ rain............ rain............ rain............ rain............ rain............

rain............ rain............ rain............ rain............

. . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .

BIGGER

RAIN............ RAIN............ RAIN............ RAIN............ RAIN............ RAIN............ RAIN............

then back to ...

normal sized rain!!! :_|

rain............ rain............ rain............ rain............

What more can one say! :( :(:(X( X(

im waiting to go to the tip but its raining so im not going yet

so its time for another cup of tea !!!

but im still dry !!!!!!!

you should have taken yr coat ,,,,

I hate going to the tip..... all the workers going thru yr waste looking for stuff they can sell on their stall at their boot sale that they run !!!!!!!.

post has been edited

might have been a bit unfair

but when you see them at a car boot selling sommit you put in a skip .......

as for the metal........dont start me X(

It's wet in wensledale too. Spoke to a fireman @ lunchtime they'd been called out 5 times with floods. One of the roads is closed. Standing water everywhere. Some of it quite deep. :)

Had none here yet today........................but did it ever hammer it down last night.

My next door neighbours has the end cap missing from his guttering & it woke the missus up @ 4 am with the rain cascading out of the end & hitting their wheelie bins.

Guess what I did today?........................................................................................ Went to Jewsons, bought an end cap & fitted it for them without telling them. At least I wont have Mrs ABC giving me grief about being woke up too early anymore. :)

I can hear a pin drop at 4000 paces...... :(

The slightest rumble at night and I'm awake....... :_|

Yet I can sit on a airplane and fall asleep on take off... :^O

Life is strange at times..

got woken up at 3 am this morning numbnuts next door still hasnt cleared his side of the guttering,,,, overflowed onto his canoes

what a racket

before you ask why didnt i do his side .....he is a k**b

if it was anybody else i would have done it

Been raining on and off all day here. Doesn't make you feel like doing much when the weathers like this (well me anyway)

my mates little kid (7years old) was out front of their house last week in a rubber dingy with a fishing rod!!!! 2' of water in their cul de sac!!!!!!!!! luckily its a bit like an ampitheatre with the houses all set up slightly, I'll try get a pic!

my mates little kid (7years old) was out front of their house last week in a rubber dingy with a fishing rod!!!! 2' of water in their cul de sac!!!!!!!!! luckily its a bit like an ampitheatre with the houses all set up slightly, I'll try get a pic!
That's Lucky. :|

bumpt into couple who run our local tip in man. airport three weeks in bermuda (it's a hell of a job)

yours benji