Recommendations for a small domestic (Cheap) ICP NE Hertfordshire

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ardet R

Reaction score
Hi
Just posting to ask if anyone would know of an Independent Connection Provider who would cover NE Hertfordshire for a small TP supply cable install.
I have a customer who needs a TP supply installing and the UKPN cost is eyewatering, he has tried to contact some ICPs but they are not interested in such a small job.
The supply comes from an overhead line and then needs to go across a small country road, over a stream and some tens of meters on the customers property.
At the moment he is not all keen to effectively pay about £1000/hour for the installation and is looking for a cheaper quote for the contestable works.
If anyone has any recommendations it would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help and let me know if you need more information.

Ardet

Hold up, you don’t get to come on here after all this time and just ask a question, so where have you been hiding?????
I did have a name of a guy from sometime ago, I’ll have a dog round me old books and see if I can find it.

Thank you.
Life has been strange at times and I generally have had no free time for forums unfortunately.
Hopefully things may change soon.
Thought I could slide in a question without anyone noticing!