Redbaron

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redbaron.Com

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone help, I have just purchased a Cooke & Lewis electric cooker and hob, they both have there own wiring,

the hob is quite a thick round cable, the cooker seems to have a smaller wire, as I am replacing old for new is it wise to

replace both wires for 6mm cable that the old appliances had, before connecting to the hard wired fuse and consumer unit

Thanks, Also it is a rental property?

Use the wire that came fitted to the appliances. If you change it then you will most likely invalidate any warranty.

having said that the warranty offered by B and Q will doubtless not be honoured due to their appalling reneging on warranties

item fails due to,a design fault

who fitted it?

customer did

jog on then sir!!

Use the wire that came fitted to the appliances. If you change it then you will most likely invalidate any warranty.

having said that the warranty offered by B and Q will doubtless not be honoured due to their appalling reneging on warranties

item fails due to,a design fault

who fitted it?

customer did

jog on then sir!!
nearly, nearly lost it, but you held on and refrained and we are 11/12’s through the year. Wonderful! It seems you’re getting over it. 😂😂

nearly, nearly lost it, but you held on and refrained and we are 11/12’s through the year. Wonderful! It seems you’re getting over it. 😂😂
Seriously ! Is that the first time I have mentioned their appalling customer service regarding warranties within the last year! I must be mellowing. Next you will,p say I have not mentioned that big chinned wazzock Brucie

i feel an end of year rant boiling

Seriously ! Is that the first time I have mentioned their appalling customer service regarding warranties within the last year! I must be mellowing. Next you will,p say I have not mentioned that big chinned wazzock Brucie

i feel an end of year rant boiling

From what I have just read, 

I would have sworn someone has been having "Orange-Apron-Therapy" during lockdown..  

:Chairfall

:coat

Whats That ?
Noooooooooooooooo! 
wrong question, now you’ve opened up the opportunity for Kerching to re-live his experience, just when I thought he was over it!! 

To summarise: he had a questionable experience with a certain orange shed that traumatised him for many a year that he has sought much therapy to overcome. The forumites have sought many ways to divert his attention from the experience to aid his recovery, such as avoiding direct questions!!