Reliable Female Electrician needed....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Fish

Reaction score
Hi

We are looking for a female electrician to carry out some work in Bushey, Hertfordshire, commencing around 10th /11th June 2016.

If you are qualified, NECEIC registered, please can you email me at

guysfisher AT gmail DOT com

Thanks

Guy & Lisa

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you do that ?

Isn't that sexist,?

Wouldn't you need special permission to solely advertise for a female,?

:C

Just wondering

It seems to work the other way around according to Mr Orange, although he did admit he preferred women to apply :D  

i appreciate your comment however you are not aware of the circumstances nor will i explain myself.

Are you an electrician?

If not, gotta question why you're on here!

GuyFisher said:
i appreciate your comment however you are not aware of the circumstances nor will i explain myself.

Are you an electrician?

If not, gotta question why you're on here!
Apologies if that came across a little terse. There is a specific reason. Thanks

The question i posed was not designed to be offensive. 

steady Guy, there's quite a few non-electricians on here, including our resident vet, though Apache has been here so long he knows more than some of the electricians....

Miss S works for the DNO hence the little moniker above her name, she works on that big nasty stuff out in the road that most of us won't go anywhere near.

as my follow up post said - i didnt mean to come across as terse. 

I'm looking for an electrician for a specific purpose, not a debate.

If you know anyone who can help, great - let them know. If not, thank you for your posts and have a great summer.

I'm afraid female sparkies are very few and far in-between. Good luck with the hunt for one. Debates on here are totally normal incidentally, frequently ending in some reference to Rachel Riley, again and again..... :shakehead

Im an electrician looking for femail customers,

I can work naked for a premium.

Last edited by a moderator: