Riddles

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a2

Former Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
<TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>A doctor and a boy were fishing. The boy was the doctor's son, but the doctor was not the boy's father. Who was the doctor?

His mother.

</TD></TR><TR><TD>A frog fell into a well 12 feet deep. He could jump 3 feet, but every time he jumped 3 feet, he fell back 2 feet. How many times did he have to jump to get out of the well?

The tenth jump took him out. (On the tenth jump he reached 13 feet and was out.)

</TD></TR><TR><TD>A man had 12 sheep. All but 9 died. How many sheep did he have left?

Nine.

</TD></TR><TR><TD>

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Almost everyone needs it, asks for it, gives it, but almost nobody takes it. What is it?

Advice.

</TD></TR><TR><TD>How can you leave a room with two legs and return with six legs?

Bring a chair back with you.

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>How many months have 28 days?

All of them.

</TD></TR><TR><TD>If 5 cats catch 5 mice in 5 minutes, how long will it take one cat to catch a mouse?

Five minutes.

</TD></TR><TR><TD>If you count 20 houses on your right going to school, and 20 houses on your left coming home, how many houses in all have you counted?

Twenty. You counted the same houses going and coming.

</TD></TR><TR><TD>

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Name five days of the week without saying: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.

The day before yesterday, yesterday, today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow.

</TD></TR><TR><TD>On the way to a water hole a zebra met 6 giraffes. Each giraffe had 3 monkeys hanging from its neck. Each monkey had 2 birds on its tail. How many animals were going to the water hole?

Only the zebra. All the rest were coming back from the hole.

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Some ducks were walking down a path. There was a duck in front of two ducks, a duck behind two ducks, and a duck between two ducks. How many ducks were there in all?

Three ducks, waddling single file.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

A blind man can see it.

A dead man can eat it.

A deaf man can hear it.

and if you eat it you will die.

Nothing !.

you going to hand out a few more :x seens as ive never had 1 off you in the whole time ive been a member :_| :_| :_| :_| obvously dont like badgers then :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|
awful creatures - spread TB

:|

you going to hand out a few more :x seens as ive never had 1 off you in the whole time ive been a member :_| :_| :_| :_| obvously dont like badgers then :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|
The day will come when you post something worthy of a one Badge, untill then mate.......

Keep trying;)

:D

Is this actually true mate?I ask because every farmer that I know has said it is down to the industry.
oh the can of worms

badgers absolutely spread TB. There is huge ammount of cattle to cattle spread on a farm, but badgers take the disease to neigbours.

TB goes to their kidneys and is excreted in the urine

Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me. Dey iz alllll a bit behoind de toimes dahn ere in Deb'n. :)

Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me. Dey iz alllll a bit behoind de toimes dahn ere in Deb'n. :)
No probls mate :D

If you want to know any more please feel free to start a thread in my vet section :D

All a bit quiet down there, JL is catching up!