Rogue Traders

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
Gas fitters / Sparks & Locksmiths............. must be plumbers all on their own next week :D

Dont think I'm on it tonight......how about you:^O:^O

wonder if part P will get a mentionPray

On the tv guide it says.

Stolen identities so they can illegally work on boilers.

Sounds interesting M107.

No mention of u though mate hehe:D

I chuckled at the bloke that got a nip from the boiler.

Sod all mention of part P & the Scottish equivilent X( same old corgi this & corgi that, anybody would think electric wasnt dangerous.

What plonkers though!!! :^O :^OWarm kettle and no electric!!Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley
How dense was the spark, he smell'd the rat but still kept at it.

And there the presenter was... NICEIC.

After all - that is the only Part P Sheme provider in the UK - NOT!!! X(

Brilliant, but 15 mins to find the fault, who the **** is he, superman?!

The kettle been warm was a classic!!! what a ****!

I but later wasn't he a locksmith as well? ;) ?:| ? :|
He was indeed, didn't you notice the sparks drivers in his pocket when he was drilling the lock.

I'm affraid that I wasn't that observant, M107. :(

just watched it, so I guess i break the law a few times every week then when I take the cover off the boiler to wire it up...... :D
Steps

I have spoken to corgi about this the technical guy said. Some boilers if you take the cover off it breaks the gas seal. I think thats what he said. He got all technical with me, anyway he did not say it was against the law to take the cover off all boilers. As far as I was concearned that was what Rogue Traders were saying. I have gone on the BBC website and made a complaint. Will have to wait and see what they say.

Batty

I agree Batty. I believe that is what they said on Rogue Traders too.