Rouge Traders

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gforce

Reaction score
Was watching Rouge traders tonight and it suddenly struck me i cannot ever remember seeing an electrician on this programme-something to be said for plumbers maybe.

Also these companies offering basic drain cleaning were charging like

Oh there has been an electrician or two on there....last one was also a lock smith I seem to remember.

Oh there has been an electrician or two on there....last one was also a lock smith I seem to remember.
nothing wrong with bein multi-trade. we have many plumbers/joiners/kitchen fitters/bathroom fitters who are electricians - its only fair we can be multiskilled too!

Nothing wrong with being multi-trade at all, just pointing out the last one on the program was a locksmith aswel as a sparks.

Take me I'm also a brain surgeon:^O

well when i get round to being part p I will mulitrade as fixing their light and taking their daughter for driving lessons

I remember an electrician on a past show that stood in an empty bath and span the impeller of an extractor fan with his screwdriver.

wots wrong with that

exactly.....they said on the show that this was unbeleivable how someone can stand in a bath (as if it was full) and put his fingers anywhere near mains electricity. It was far too dangerous and he was obviously a cowboy.

They are always getting things wrong on those shows...They recently complained that cable was fixed to a wall to a socket without any protection from drills and nails etc, but it was in the safe zones.

The next time you do this, you will called a cowboy by the customer, cos they watch stupid shows like that.