schematics for test meters

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

overdrive2

Reaction score
Hi All

can anyone help me to find a source of schematics for Robin test meters as I have some experience in repair of electronic equipment and would like to undertake repair of my own equipment. Please don't respond ' contact Robin Electronics' (now taken over by Fluke) as they will not release such information.

Hi Allcan anyone help me to find a source of schematics for Robin test meters as I have some experience in repair of electronic equipment and would like to undertake repair of my own equipment. Please don't respond ' contact Robin Electronics' (now taken over by Fluke) as they will not release such information.
Have you tried Googleing it?

Have Googled it till I'm blue in the face, it appears that such schematics are only available to a secret society of meter repair agents who keep such things to themselves. Surely there most be some considerate employees or ex employees that can provide access to such documents to a deserving soul in the spirit of brotherhood !