Scheme provider (logos) that have or about expire (important notice)...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

a1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
... Hello Guys,

A polite reminder to all of those who have their Scheme Logos under their username.

If your Scheme membership has expired or about to expire, please remember that the "Onus" is on you to keep me informed and updated.

Failure to do this will result in your Scheme provider logo being removed and you may be prevented from using/appying for it in the future.

Many Thanks,

Admin.

PS. If you are a member of a Scheme Provider and would like your scheme provider logo shown under your username, please read the T&Cs here:

And apply for it Here:

Sorry ! New applications are no longer being accepted for Scheme Provider Logo requests.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the process of changing schemes (not provider),,, I'll let you know when it's all sorted;)

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 20:28 ---------- Previous post was made at 20:25 ----------

During the process I'm still a DI even though they have had my money for over a month..

Got my office assessment on the 11th May at 16:30 and they recon it'll take 3 hours

Well at least I won't have to take another half day off;)

Just got to make sure that I've got all my paperwork in order..

I did send you a scan of my cert, but the logo was never reinstated. Would you check your records, please?
Sorry PC, can you resend it mate? All received applications have been added, then deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.