Scheme provider logos under your username on the forum PLEASE READ

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

a1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
To all members that currently have your scheme provider logo under your username.

It was agreed between myself and the scheme providers that were good enough to grant us permission to use them on the forum, that they could only be done so, if the member proved to Admin every year that that member is still up to date with everything.

The onus for this is on you. This is also stated within the T&Cs and in the application itself, which all member tick the box to agree to before submitting their form.

Unfortunately, there are a large number of members who have failed to provide the required proof needed in order to keep their scheme provider logo under their username.

I will allow 7 days for all members concerned to view this thread and to e-mail me the proof required. All of those that have not re-newed their proof to me, will have their scheme provider logo removed from under their username.

Please be aware that this scheme is at risk of being discontinued because of the above, and it will be spoiled for all members.

I do not and will not post another post like this again, everyone knows when their annual assessment is, when they pass it and when they get their renewed cert etc. All it takes is a scan and an e-mail to me.

I am sure you will understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts