selling something were do i post /

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jl-heating

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
as title, i have a multi function tester to sell, is there a specific place for rme to advertise itt ..regards john

lol..

decided to keep it .. they are not worth selling might as well keep it as a spare . :)

hehe .... i thought 250 was reasonable for it, its like new and been well looked after.

any less and its not worth parting with .. i do know if i wanted 1 i would be paying lots more .. :(

never mind .. wish i had not had it calibrated now l.. waste of 80 pound. gulp. :(

hehe .... i thought 250 was reasonable for it, its like new and been well looked after.any less and its not worth parting with .. i do know if i wanted 1 i would be paying lots more .. :(

never mind .. wish i had not had it calibrated now l.. waste of 80 pound. gulp. :(
:)

The auctions here are free to list - you can put it on a buy it now @

Everything is free with regards to our auction site.

Free to list, free to put on a but-it-now, free to use the reserve and "Best Offer" functions - there and many little extras on there and we get great Search engine reults, such as Google, Yahoo Etc. (Too many to mention).

Latest posts