Setting up on your own

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
getting yourself out there. whatever the trade.

If your a police officer get out there and smash windows.

a hooker get on that street corner.

a doctor-run people over.a funeral director-set up a stand in your local oap home-try before you buy.

a tyre fitter throw nails on the road near you garage.

so it depends on what work your doing..... job creation is always important.

Good advice on the business page. I love this forum - but when you are taking such a big step check out everything - even the dark side!!! There are people there who want to help as well - got a lovely reply on terms and conditions which has helped a lot! Starting off as a partnership on 1st October. Scared Sh***ess - but still think it's the right thing to do!! Recommend doing a business plan, getting someone who knows what they are doing with the advertising and copious quantities of red wine to help you sleep!!!!

OK, silly question but what is the "dark side" ?:|
I believe Mr "theglitz" is referring to other forums...

such as places like.... shhhhh!

make sure Admins not looking......Blushing

Ok "Scr_w_ix" slot your "e" and "f" as appropriate!! :eek:

don't mention the war.. I mentioned once but I think I got away with it!!!PrayPrayPray

Guiness Drink:^O

I believe Mr "theglitz" is referring to other forums...such as places like.... shhhhh!

make sure Admins not looking......Blushing

Ok "Scr_w_ix" slot your "e" and "f" as appropriate!! :eek:

don't mention the war.. I mentioned once but I think I got away with it!!!PrayPrayPray

Guiness Drink:^O
Admins not looking but i am X( please dont swear on this forum we do not tolerate bad language round these parts

:^O

Admins not looking but i am X( please dont swear on this forum we do not tolerate bad language round these parts :^O
sorry Mr Moderator sir PrayPrayPrayPrayPrayPrayPrayPrayPray

should have guessed someone would be watching!!!:OBlushing

please dont snitch me up to Admin! :(

or they will stop my medication and I will be grounded for a week!! :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

:eek: @ Trailer Boy. X(

Anyway, The impression that I got from reading Daves' OP is that "Dark Side" is a 'figure of speech'?

sorry Mr Moderator sir PrayPrayPrayPrayPrayPrayPrayPrayPrayshould have guessed someone would be watching!!!:OBlushing

or they will stop my medication and I will be grounded for a week!! :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|
oooooooooooopppppppppppppppppppssssssssssssssss

ADMIN HAS SEEN :^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O

sorry Mr Moderator sir PrayPrayPrayPrayPrayPrayPrayPrayPrayshould have guessed someone would be watching!!!:OBlushing

or they will stop my medication and I will be barred for a week!! :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|
:^O :^O:^O:^O

And, to return to the o/p topic.

There appears to be much interest in this at the moment. I shall submit an update to admin, as soon as I can get all the info together ( squiffy at the moment - 4.5 hours sleep in last 52 :eek: