Slating Off Section

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

W

wabbitwabbit

On the assumption that eventually we can expect the likes of a certain type of member who spend their entire time stirring things up for other members and hence other members getting a wee bit bored and peed off with it all a new section is recommended :D

Admin that can then tick off these members by moving all their applicable postings to this new section so other members can avoid the area like the plague - except those that relish in such dialogue.

How's about that then boys and girls? (sic Jimmy Saville) :D

Admin1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Sorry, No "Sla**ing Off" will be tolerated on here mate. There is enough of that on the 'Other' forum and that's where it can stay Mate.

I have received numerous compliments because of this and this is the way it is going to stay, Mate.

Regards,

Admin.

W

wabbitwabbit

Is that guaranteed mate?

Cos if so, mate, then then that's grand as Wallace would say.

Admin1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I like a laugh and Joke, the same as the next man. I will not have abusive talk, etc - On my Forum.

From any Party.

This will be nothing Like SF.

Regards,

Admin.

W

wabbitwabbit

Thank God for that!! You mentioned that magic string of letters "not like SF" ;)

Ya can delete this request/suggestion if you want Welshy.

WW

PS. Ya mean I cannot say things like "They will be crying in the Valleys" and "Come on Ireland" things like that?

Admin1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
PS. Ya mean I cannot say things like "They will be crying in the Valleys" and "Come on Ireland" things like that?
Well, You Can Wabb, but you will have no reason to - we are going all the way.

You're welcome to say "Come on Ireland" but, You are too late.

:D

W

wabbitwabbit

I rather suspect you are (and actually it is nice to see Wales doing so well after so long). I recall when I worked for Elliott Automation back in the mid to late 60's I worked with a really nice Welsh guy, he was a very clever triple Ph.D and I recall how Wales did really well in that bygone era and by gum did he let me know!!

W

wabbitwabbit

Hello what do WE have here then?

Ah! Ah! its our old mate Smiley Ext!! Evenin' ya old git Ext how is tricks then?

extension15

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello what do WE have here then?Ah! Ah! its our old mate Smiley Ext!! Evenin' ya old git Ext how is tricks then?
Fed up M8, all work and no money, such is life...

:D

W

wabbitwabbit

Ah well Ext do what I did - get out of the industry.

I had too (advise my me old quack) and not looked back.

I am back in Admin/IT now running a company just like I did from 1983 until 1999 when I sold it off. Miss the old banter on building sites but that is all I miss.

Looks like this thread is heading to make it to the top 10.

I am DREADFUL when it comes to generating posts, my challenge is to catch up on olde Sinwavey, I can pump them out till the cows come home.

Reminds me: when I was 7 I got told off by my teacher (as we did back in the 50's) and she was always telling me that I will be at school until the 'cows came home'. I did not have a clue what she was on about until I was 12 when I stayed on a farm over in the west coast of Ireland. :D

W

wabbitwabbit

The only problem I have these days it that I get knackered by 10:00 pm and have to go to bed.

And so my friends all I wish you all a very good night until 2morrow (that is SMS 'talk' I think :) )

More dribble and drivel to follow :D :D

extension15

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah well Ext do what I did - get out of the industry.Well, I've only been back 2 years, so perhaps a little to early to quit just yet, I'll carry on a while longer...

:eek:

extension15

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only problem I have these days it that I get knackered by 10:00 pm and have to go to bed.And so my friends all I wish you all a very good night until 2morrow (that is SMS 'talk' I think :) )

More dribble and drivel to follow :D :D
I get tired just after lunch time (I suffer from 2nd sleep cycle syndrome), hence I often have a afternoon nap (but not on the job)..

:eek:

W

wabbitwabbit

Oh well the idea of a Sla**ing Off section seems to get the thumbs down :(

OK How about a section called "Persuading SWMBO" as in get HER to mow the lawn this summer, paint the lounge, replace the lights in the kitchen, was the cars and van etc. etc?

Latest posts