smoke detectors

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NWDS

Reaction score
Evening wise men, Iam doing a rewire of a 4 bed terraced house for my Elecsa assesment, I will be obviously using SD on this job, because its for me assesment what the best type to use ( reliable etc ), the house will be rented out at the end of it.

Regards iain Applaud Smiley

Who is kidding who ??, now iam confused:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

Iain

Sorry NWDS, I was attempting a Joke. I shouldn't have. :(

It won't happen again. :_|

Just to add another voice to this thread..

I would concur with Theory..

saying that though..

I am not particularly aware of any really naff smokes??

all much of a muchness I find..

typically around the

Sorry ADMIN my reply was tounge in cheeck as well, I had read the link sent by TS ( thanks ). ;) ; ) ;) ; ) ;) ; ) ;) ; ) ;) ; ) ;) ; ) ;) ; )

regards Iain

Sorry ADMIN my reply was tounge in cheeck as well, I had read the link sent by TS ( thanks ). ;) ; ) ;) ; ) ;) ; ) ;) ; ) ;) ; ) ;) ; ) ;) ; )regards Iain
Thanks Mate, Can I come back in to play now? :)

here's your coat !!!!and take your beer Guiness Drink

:D
:(

Just to add my thoughts here:

I`ve had a couple of issues with the base connections on the kidde units. Sticking with TLC, but using the EI alarms instead ( my SPL meter gives a couple of extra dB too).

Not much in price, but less hassle ( I`ve found, anyway!)

Evening wise men, Iam doing a rewire of a 4 bed terraced house for my Elecsa assesment, I will be obviously using SD on this job, because its for me assesment what the best type to use ( reliable etc ), the house will be rented out at the end of it.Regards iain Applaud Smiley
The best are AICO, so I'm told, but not aware of any duff makes

The best are AICO, so I'm told, but not aware of any duff makes
WOULD CONCUR,

but as has been said I dont really know of any duff ones either if you stick to the name brands, all down to personal choice really.

they all look ugly.....