So I've been thinking......

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Home for the terminally bewildered, one step ahead
So I've been thinking...

So far I have managed 3 score years and 3 on this earth and presently am the oldest I have ever been , and survived everything that has been thrown at me.

i have met and worked for people from all walks of life. Told a memeber of the Royal Family they were a tw@ and that their bodyguard was not even good enough to be one. Been on first name terms with CEOs of huge corporations, had owner of a world wide respected manufacturing company brew up for me and get me a chippy lunch!  I have also met some complete and utter w⚓️S.  In most cases I have taken an instant dislike to them as soon as I have been introduced:some dislikes took slightly longer , but I am quite a good judge of character/personality

this has made me realise that I do not even have to meet people to,dislike them, so in no particular order

jimmy carr

alan carr

mike dwarf mockney Brewer ....wheeler dealers

greg Slap headed Malteser bonce Wallace

his side kick  John Commode

Claudia boss-eyed Winkleman

Diane Abbot

Corbyn

any professional footballer

mr Smug off the G Tec advert

Ryland summit or other....looks like a Japanese sniper

tye late Brucie....but my grandad met him and said he was a  weirdy 

ant and Dec

the person at Santander that decided to,pay Ant and Dec to do their stupid adverts.....how much did that cost !

the person who decided to promote 'wonky veg' as most likeLy  they were the same ones that decided the cucumbers were the wrong shape in the first place

there are probably a couple more, please feel free to add your own suggestions

so basically you have worked out you don't like attention seeking and arrogant morons? 
Oh it's not JUST them!

I dislike a large number of  people, some instantly, some develop over  time but it doesn't usually take long

I seem to have the knack of telling people if I think they are a 💊 🔐 

Just fond a new emoji combination that I quite like

took me a while to work that one out  :^O
Must admit I stared at that for about 30 secs    thinking ........ "Capsule Padlock "       Kerch has finally flipped ...before the penny dropped. 

Have some consideration for those like Deke who aren’t able to reply emoji, as his old computer can’t compute emoji! 

Those things annoy me .....they were fine until someone  ( who won't admit to it)   added those cheapo looking ones ....... I can get to our original "Emoticons"   but often the search freezes my PC .     And half the time  this  : C   doesn't work either   ... so I can't summon up Brian ......well it does here :C    but half the time it doesn't .  Just saying . 

Latest posts