Solar Panel Identification please

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solarnovice

Reaction score
Hi,

I am being told that the panels supplied to us are bisol (as per all the paperwork) but the panels we have installed are blue and have SolarWorld Real Value written on them - just wanted to confirm if i am being told porkies by the company who supplied the panels - this is just one of the many problems we have had with this company so don't really want to take their word for anything.

Thank you in advance

image0.jpeg

Blue cells are polycrystalline - cheaper and less efficient than black monocrystalline. Bisol and Solarworld are clearly different companies. 

Thanks Binky, this is what i keep telling the company but they won't take it from a 'lay' person even though i diagnosed their initial under installation of cabling..... must need to be qualified to read the labels or tell difference between blue and black panels. We were also told we were getting an amazing upgrade from bisol black panels to the blue solarworld!  Guess it's back to mediation again.......