spotted this last week.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehe , no it was a empty house and a friend has just bought it at auction.

;0

i think the neighbour might be up to somehthing he has lights all the way down his drive and they are on 24hr a day .

i told him to wait till night and cut them, that will tell him were they are going lol.

I'd get you friend to ring up his supplier/DNO and get them round to investigate!

yes i told him you cant put tape round it ... it has to be in a 30 Amp JB .

lol.

Lol.

Been looking at your "Gallery" some nice, neat work there JL.

What do you do altogether?

mainly contract for local councils, hate the private sector with a passion .. :)

we do anything really from a tap washer to a full house build but mainly heatings and decent home stuff, bathrooms, walk in showers, re wires and general maintenance.

i have a sparky craig working with me at the minute AKA dig construction who joined the forum last week, so together we are taking on the world .. :)

Nice neat installs there mate, if ever I need a heating engineer I know where to come. :)

You like your Baxi's don't you! I've just bought a duo-tec 24 to convert my boiler/emersion system. Might be picking your brains next year when I start converting the system to the combi. :)

i like the baxi platinum. they have the 5 year warranty. if you bought the duo tec and not opened it take it back and for the extra 100 pound you get an extra 3 years warranty. stainless heat exchange 10 year warranty.

also i get 24 hr service on it form manufacturer.if i call before 3pm they are there next day . before 10am sat they are there same day . :)

parts are very cheap to .

i would not fit anything else, unless of course they buy the materials then they have the warranty issues because i dont warranty there equipment just the labour and materials i supply. :)

excellent choice m8 .: ( look to the hot water output on the 24 ... the 28he is considerably higher and makes a world of difference. 12Ltrs /min.

the boiler modulates so higher gas usage is not an issue here it modulates to the size of the system and heat req.

i like the baxi platinum. they have the 5 year warranty. if you bought the duo tec and not opened it take it back and for the extra 100 pound you get an extra 3 years warranty. stainless heat exchange 10 year warranty.
Ah..... I got it from e-bay from a company that sells baxi's returned boilers onwards.

This one had been returned but never fitted (just the box opened) so I picked it up for

plumbfix part of the screwfix company are doing the duo tec 24 for 450 . till end of dec.

i will look for a link .

plumbfix part of the screwfix company are doing the duo tec 24 for 450 . till end of dec.i will look for a link .
I tried to deal with plumbfix but unless you are corgi registered they won't sell to you! :(

Part of the SF family. Pitty they - and others - couldn't do that with electrical items too. X(

Part of the SF family. Pitty they - and others - couldn't do that with electrical items too. X(
plumbfix part of the screwfix company are doing the duo tec 24 for 450 . till end of dec.i will look for a link .
Would help if I had read from the end of page one, First. :_|