Standard White Accessories.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have started using BG Nexus as well as Contactum traditional range. Trying something different a a wholesaler ripped me of big time for some Contactum aspire range. I shan't be using that again in a hurry.

I have started using BG Nexus as well as Contactum traditional range. Trying something different a a wholesaler ripped me of big time for some Contactum aspire range. I shan't be using that again in a hurry.
That's one thing I really like about Denmans - the price you pay is fixed in their magazine. CEF make it up as they go along!

I always ask for the price in eddies before I commit,

I also use them quite a bit for my subby supplies [supplied by contractor, but I could use elsewhere], so I think that helps a bit on my pricing.

click polor white anyday, cheep but quality and it stands the test of time even in larger commercial stuff.

I have to agree with steps on the Volex stuff fit loads in new builds and never had a complaint that I know off, also happen to use deta with another contractor and have to say I do prefer it to the Volex.

Latest posts