TEF Forum Spark of the Year 2010

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I voted other,

for.........

badger!!

For his xmas lights and his general good attitude to the forum!

GuinnessGuinnessGuinness

:coffee

Deke came very close with his matter of fact way of stating the simple methods and hard learnt ways,

but I wobbled and then gave my vote to.....................................

Mr Sidewinder ,

so I poked a hole in the page through other. :D

unlike myself, He actually backs up his statements with big words.

I know quite a few others do this also, KME, Specs and more, but they generally seem to be (in my mind anyway) what would be usually slightly abnormal situations,

Sidey seems to stand slightly taller when it comes to the more technical and theoretical issues. (FFS, Ive had to start learning what a WIKI was to read some of his stuff.!.)

ps, I think someone clicked me by mistake. !!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :worship

Specs,

:Blushing :Blushing:Blushing:Blushing:Blushing:Blushing...

I'm humbled by your confidence!

Thank you very much.

I "MAY" try to return the complement soon "IF" I can!

Will PM as soon as I can.

Take care one & all.

Very interesting poll , I have noticed a few very good posters , some elequent others not so , but overall a very good mix of characters , which makes the forum what it is. I suppose its very hard to choose just glad that as a Moderator I do not need to.

I have just bumped into this thread again. I looked at the poll results and I only got 1 vote, however I feel that was just. This year is going to be very interesting though, I have noticed some very good advise given in a no non sense methododical way, i think the list will have to be extended to include a few very good posters this year.

I have just bumped into this thread again. I looked at the poll results and I only got 1 vote, however I feel that was just. This year is going to be very interesting though, I have noticed some very good advise given in a no non sense methododical way, i think the list will have to be extended to include a few very good posters this year.
thats me off the list then, :D

We should get a trophy of some sort made up for this, with a space below to etch on the winner's username and the year - every year, the winner will retain at their home for the year, and it will be sent on to the other winner (if original winner didn't win again) at the end of that year.

:)

Just like the "Bronze Bully" from the hit gameshow Bullseye. :) Where the darter would come in and score 301 or more, with 9 darts and the cash would go to the charity of choice by the fianlist. :D

In one.

I was thinking more about this and maybe a presentation shield is in order? :)

If you are serious about this send me a PM. I would sort a shield or trophy as my annual donation.
Thanks Patch - you have mail.