TEF Forum Spark of the Year 2010

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the best Forum Sponsor is......... ;)
Ooooh - that`s a hard one. Can I "phone a friend"?

I`ll pick "Mark" in Norfolk, please Chris.

]:)

As for the poll........

I`m not voting; purely because:

1. I`m not going to vote for myself.

2. BUT.......... ]:) ] :) ]:) O) ;)

KME

Can't really see this serves any purpose. Where did the shortlist come from in the first place?
It was a combination of last years poll, and who has the highest amount of scoobs and posts.

Scoobs are good - people KNOW they`re appreciated. The moot point that they`re named after my avatar is purely a coincidence, I assure you.

Scoobmeister
I think you are fishing for one, so I'm not going to give you one ;)

I have put 9 options in this poll, if there is someone i have missed and you want them added just let me know there is one space left. or if ive put you in and you want to be removed, let me know :)

I don`t do fishing bud.....too much time spent wasted doing sod all.And No, I wasn`t. I was simply being sidetracked by our delectable AD2 on the subject of Scooby.......
We love scooby doo here, some of the teddies we got are almost lifesize:O

Well I think Evans Electric has provided a very valuable contribution to the forum over the past year. On the wider social interaction of the form not just the electrical technical parts, his contributions have been very significant in basic down to earth common sense and that element of light hearted wit. Which all go to make the forum a very pleasant read. He also introduced a significant smiley to our collection. Thank you Deke!

Doc H.

Well I think Evans Electric has provided a very valuable contribution to the forum over the past year. On the wider social interaction of the form not just the electrical technical parts, his contributions have been very significant in basic down to earth common sense and that element of light hearted wit. Which all go to make the forum a very pleasant read. He also introduced a significant smiley to our collection. Thank you Deke!Doc H.
GuinnessGuinnessGuinness

The single,most important smiley there is!

(do you realise how hard it is to keep Brian away from it?)

I have it on good authority that Specs is enrolling as new members then voting for himself in this poll !!!!
I was wondering why the member numbers had shot up!! :eek:

Any cheating and you'll have :yellow card then :red card

;) :p

I have it on good authority that Specs is enrolling as new members then voting for himself in this poll !!!!
Did I tell you that I have had to Skype two of my daughters who are away at university to enroll and make an appropriate vote....

One in Bath..

One in Southampton..

That is if they do still want a lift back at Christmas!?

so long as Admin can't trace the IP addresses I think the votes will count!!!!

]:) ] :) :Blushing

:p :| :innocent :innocent