TEF Forum Spark of the Year 2011

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just engrave two names on the shield (or two shields) note as joint winners!

Let sidyboard look after it cuz I had to keep polishing it last year...

Job done..

Guinness

I thought that earlier, Andy - and tbh, I can't think of any other way. :|

Errr, no, she turned it off, i put it up without sand bags, the reindeer blew off the roof and santa fell over, kids came home from school to see reindeer hanging from the porch roof.....I know have some bags on it, couldnt get any sand bags anywhere though.....

Its ok now though !
:slapROTFWL

Oh .............. 'erm.... right...... you mean ....its er.. no then:( ...I didn't ....sort of... erm:(... its no then is it:coat .... Oh right then ... those two won then ... I 'spose ... best tell Brian then ........ :C :C:C:( ........ bothered ?? Who me ...??? Nah !!! I 'aint bovvered ..... ................ didin't want to win anyway .... its a silly poll anyway ......Huh!! ...win what ?? The poll ??... Didn't even know there was a Poll ...so there.... did we Brian ? .... :C See hes not bovered eeva

So has Admin cut the shield in half yet????????

I think Me, Steptoe or Prodave could offer a cheap cutting service with "Poor Mans Fein MkI or MkII"...

If you still need it cut in two you could put the job out to tender amongst the forum!?

]:) :Blushing :slap

I think Admin is worried that he will have to pay the postage costs if he takes it off you, then pay to post half of it back again,

plus of course pay to post it to me to cut it in half, then pay me to post it to ProDave to have it cut properly, then pay both of us for our time and probably about 23 new blades,

then get it posted back, then post it out to you and SW,

my oh my,

this is one expensive trophy,

what ***>>> IDIOT ever thought of this idea!?!?!?!?

tell you what SL, why dont you just e.mail SW a picture of it and swear blind its not a real trophy anyway, its just a virtual one.?!