TEF Forum Spark of the Year 2011

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I probably won't know the result until at the end of the day on the 16th.

We have a funeral on the 15th & I will be out early back to work probably on the 16th.

Good luck to all candidates.

I am quite touched and humbled by the number of votes I have had!

I would rather be left out too. And someone take my place. (may be too late now? But certainly from next year on, Patch).
I would say the same. My position as a moderator is enough.

I think the Pathetic Paddler should be on the list , next time I s'pose , and a few others also .

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 21:08 ---------- Previous post was made at 21:07 ----------

Do we have to sing in the final ?

I think the Pathetic Paddler should be on the list , next time I s'pose , and a few others also .
Deke - you can vote 'other' and nominate anyone! It's not a limitation, every single registered member is eligible to win.

ALI, just cos she is a female and i think female sparkys are very under rated! :D

batty How Rude :eek:

i wouldnt know i have a dishwasher and he comes with a free T Towel! :p

hehe well thats ok then! im quite proud of my hands theyre beginning to develop calous's which means i must actually be working!

Will someone please give Sidewinder some more votes........ :pray

Save me the hassle of having to polish those shields for another 12 months on Admins posh trophy!

:worship

:Blushing :innocent

Its neck and neck between Specs and Slidey , they're coming onto the final straight , all my efforts to nobble Specs have failed , the finishing line is in sight but we need more votes flooding in to keep up the momentum !!!!

BUMP: Still 11 votes short of last years total. Remember you can vote other if your favorite contributor is not listed.

Doc H.

well, I have voted, I dont know if it will make a difference,

and, TBH, I was perhaps a little biased in that I gave my vote to a member that gave me some personal exceptional help this year.